Release Date: March 4, 1994.
Total Commander is a file manager for Windows similar to well-known DOS file manager. Total Commander can handle archives as if they were subdirectories.
The search function allows you to search for files inside archives, even for text.Total Commander isn't much to look at, but offers plenty of neat ways to organize files and the easiest and quickest way to navigate through directories both locally and online.
As easy as it is to use, its feature set makes it more suitable for advanced rather than novice users. The program features a traditional dual-pane interface, supports drag and drop, and lets users access its main features through easy-to-remember keyboard shortcuts.
- Two file windows side by side
- Multiple language support
- Enhanced search function
- Compare files (now with editor) / synchronize directories
- Quick View panel with bitmap display
- ZIP, ARJ, LZH, RAR, UC2, TAR, GZ, CAB, ACE archive handling + plugins
- Built-in FTP client with FXP (server to server) and HTTP proxy support
- Parallel port link, multi-rename tool
- Tabbed interface, regular expressions, history+favorites buttons
- Thumbnails view, custom columns, enhanced search
- Compare editor, cursor in lister, separate trees, logging, enhanced overwrite dialog, and more
Direct Link Tusfiles
Direct Link 2Shared
Direct Link Solidfiles
Direct Link Filecloud
Direct Link Uploading
Direct Link 4Shared