Release Date: April 21, 1997.
Winamp is a feature-rich commercial digital audio editing software developed by winamp Inc. It was first released to the public in April 1993. Winamp offers one of the easiest ways to play any kind of multimedia file.
The user interface retains the attributes that made Winamp one of the most popular applications all over the world: strategically positioned buttons to allow effortless control over the multimedia files listed in the adjacent playlist window.
Winamp is a free multimedia player made by Nullsoft. It supports numerous audio and video formats. It also plays streamed video and audio content, both live and recorded, authored worldwide.
It has an extremely customizable media library, and allows you to rip and burn your favorite music CDs.
- Fast, high-quality, non-destructive editing, supporting up to high quality DVD format.
- Real-time rich-graphics visuals; such as bar, waveform, spectrogram, spectrum, VU meter, etc.
- A plethora of basic and advanced effects and filters such as noise reduction, compressor/expander, volume shaping, volume matcher, pitch, reverb, resampling, parametric EQ, etc provide functionality generally only found in very expensive audio editors.
- Effect previewing lets you try an effect before committing to the change
- Effect presets let you save favorite settings combinations for later reuse
Direct Link Tusfiles
Direct Link 2Shared
Direct Link Solidfiles
Direct Link Filecloud
Direct Link Uploading
Direct Link 4Shared
Direct Link Mega