Google Web Accelerator v0.1.52
Release Date: May 5, 2005.
Improve significantly the speed of web browsing using Google Web Accelerator, a tool that works perfectly with the Internet browser. Google Web Accelerator is a useful application developed to work with your Internet for a much faster surfing. The program is intended for broadband connections so that the pages appear faster. Needless to switch browsers, the software works with Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox. Web Accelerator uses Google's network so that the pages load quickly, the difference in display webpages speed being visible improved.
Google Web Accelerator is:
• Designed for Broadband – Web pages load even more quickly on DSL and cable connections
• Easy to use – Simply install and enjoy faster web browsing in seconds
Google Web Accelerator is an application that uses the power of Google's global computer network to make web pages load faster. Google Web Accelerator is easy to use; all you have to do is download and install it, and from then on many web pages will automatically load faster than before.
Google Web Accelerator uses various strategies to make your web pages load faster, including:
- Sending your page requests through Google machines dedicated to handling Google Web Accelerator traffic.
- Storing copies of frequently looked at pages to make them quickly accessible.
- Downloading only the updates if a web page has changed slightly since you last viewed it.
- Prefetching certain pages onto your computer in advance.
- Managing your Internet connection to reduce delays.
- Compressing data before sending it to your computer.
Direct Link Mega:
Direct Link AnonFiles:
Direct Link Mediafire:
Direct Link Solidfiles:
Direct Link Sabercathost:
Direct Link Uploadfiles:
Old Apps Category: Browsers And Internet